People neglect their oral health until it becomes severe and reaches the point where it’s hard to return. What are you waiting for? Lose your damaged teeth when Santee Town Center Dental is nearby to serve you in the best possible way.
Brushing your teeth is not the one way you can save your dental health, but many other high-tech dental treatments help you manage your oral situation. Dentists have introduced quality dental treatments to help you out.
Services the Santee Town Center Dental Offers
Dental teeth whitening is one of the quick and popular teeth whitening processes that is non-invasive and affordable. The smile-enhancing treatment helps you get pearly white teeth by using balancing kits at home or by visiting a clinic.
The treatment is different from bleaching. In bleaching, you whiten your teeth with color beyond your teeth’ natural color. Although the treatment is available at home, doing it at the clinic professionally will enhance its life span.
On the other hand, teeth whitening includes restoring tooth surface color by completely removing the debris and dirt from the teeth. That’s why whitening is more highly used than bleaching because of its most effective working.
Positive Sides of Treatment
- The treatment is frequently used when it comes to sparkling the teeth and retaining the tooth enamel.
- The therapy, besides improving the teeth’ color, is also helpful in deep cleansing the teeth.
- Teeth whitening is also beneficial in removing stains from the teeth.
Dental Implants and Dentures
Dental implants are small posts made from titanium material similar to the tooth root. After a small surgical procedure, these implants are put on the jawbone. Once the area heals, the dentists will place the artificial tooth or bridge on these implants.
Gum disease or cavity often causes the loss of your teeth and lowers your confidence. Dentures are the natural and comfortable tactics that help you restore your smile or confidence. The treatment is best for the upper and lower jaws and the areas where your teeth are missing.
Positive Sides of Treatment
- The budget-friendly treatment improves the teeth and jawbone.
- Assists you in regaining your smile and confidence
- The dental treatment is durable and lasts longer to secure your teeth’ health
Porcelain veneers in Santee Town Center Dental are the best alternative to your lost teeth enamel. The dental veneer is the thin covering placed on your teeth and helps you to recreate your smile and appearance of a healthy look.
Most of the population prefers porcelain veneers to make them more robust. Moreover, studies have shown that all of them report that their smile looks younger than their natural look. The enamel gives an attractive look to teeth and solves other teeth problems. These include
- Bit problem
- Chipped teeth
- Uneven teeth
Perks of Veneers
- The porcelain veneers, with their translucent property, enhance the teeth’ natural look.
- Dental veneers are so versatile, which is why most people highly recommend them.
- It is also helpful in preventing the yellowing or discoloration of teeth if you take care of proper dental hygiene.
Dental Scaling and Root Planing
Do you have uneven teeth with plaque? Dentists have introduced quality dental scaling and root planing treatment. Both these therapies run side by side after the completion of one. After removing the plaque from your teeth, your teeth need an even teeth shape.
You can get these treatments consecutively with your dentist’s recommendations. It includes the deep cleansing of teeth than the typical cleaning and whitening of your teeth. These take a few days, and you will regain your oral health with little time and money investment.
Benefits of Dental Scaling and Root Planing
- Both treatments aim to improve and promote dental health but are slightly different.
- The dental treatment improves your chewing ability by reducing tooth and bone loss.
- It also prevents you from having periodontal diseases
Santee Town Center Dental is the one-stop to protect your dental health and help you maintain your dental aesthetics with a panel of expert dentists. Veneers, scaling and planing, implants and dentures, and teeth whitening are well-known treatments the dentists offer you at Santee Clinic.